*Sharing one of my favourite lipstick on National Lipstick day*
Lipsticks are my forever love. I have a huge collection of lipsticks from all the shades of love to the purples (yes, the kind of Aishwarya wore during Cannes festival 2018 :P). Lipsticks are never enough. I think lipsticks alone are sufficient to get you ready for any occasion, they just enhance a person’s looks.
There are tons of lipsticks available out there, but finding the perfect one for yourself is always a tough decision. To celebrate the national lipstick day, which has just passed on 29th July, I thought of sharing the review of one of the latest addition to my army of lipsticks i.e L’oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick in Blackberry hue.
L’oreal is amongst the most trusted beauty brand and they always come up with an exciting and innovative range. And so is their range Color Riche Moist Matte Lipstick. As much as I like a neutral lip as they can be comfortably worn for work or casual outing, I love wearing deep shades. I am always in for darker shades especially during parties as I like a little drama on my lips. Since the first time I wore this beautiful colour, it has become my favourite.
Go ahead and read on why I am in love with this product.
I have written my experience of using this lipstick based on the following:
- Colour: This is more of a maroonish shade. It is a very beautiful and outstanding colour and will definitely make you look bold and confident. Perfect for an evening party to give you a glamourous look.
- Intensity: You will get the exact colour flawlessly on your lips as is in the tube in just one stroke. This is highly pigmented.
- Moisture content: It keeps your lips fully moisturized and hydrated without even feeling any weight. It will glide very nicely on the lips unlike other matte lipsticks which needs dragging or harsh pulling.
- Longevity: You will need a touch-up maximum once a day or after you eat something. They do not smudge however they are not much transfer-proof.
- Packaging: The outer cover of the lipstick is in classic matte black which gives a very luxurious look to the lipstick.
- Ingredients: It has jojoba oil and jojoba extract as its active ingredients. Jojoba oil is a great moisturizer and contains essentials vitamins such as Vitamin E, B and soft minerals like zinc, copper which are highly beneficial for soft lips. It absorbs quickly on the lips to keep them soft and smooth without leaving a greasy film. Because of these benefits, it also prevents the lips from dryness and cracks.
Skin tone: It will suit all the skin tones
Price: INR 750
In short, I would highly recommend you to buy this. It has earned a must-have place in my make-up bag for sure. If you are not in for darker shades, there are plenty of other colours available in the same range. So there is something for everyone. You can go and try out as per your preference But before you go and select a shade for yourself, it is very important to understand the various types of lipsticks available in the market. Do check out my post. Read 5 Different types of lipstick you should know about! if you are not too sure about the lipsticks.
I hope this article can be useful to you. Do let me know and share your experience in comments or here if you try any of the shade of this range.
Happy experimenting 🙂