What are magnetic eyelashes??
According to google, Magnetic lashes will be on number 1 in top-selling products in make-up and beauty 2020 #lashlife The growing trends like lash extension, eyelash growth serums, lengthening mascara etc. surely tells our obsession with the eyelashes and hence the new entry in the market “Magnetic Eyelashes.”
Well, it’s okay if you have no idea what we are talking about. Today, I am going to tell you all about this latest beauty trend, and we will see if it is actually worth the hype.
Let’s keep reading
If you love experimenting with your eyelashes, I am sure you must be knowing about the false lashes which come with glue. I know that is the hate part. Instead of the glue, here we have the magnets. These are small invisible magnets which are placed along the lash line. These magnets then lock together and secure the lash along your natural lash line.
I always recommend to read and follow the instructions given on the package precisely as each product have their own set of rules. It is advisable first to trim the lash to a more natural length so it’ll naturally fit along your natural lash line. Then apply a coat of mascara to give your eyelashes more grip and support (though this is optional). Now, lay the Upper Magnetic Lash across the top of your lash line. Then, you place the Under Magnetic Lash from the tray and place it underneath your natural lash line. The magnets will lock them in place. Tada, you are done !! 😀
What I liked about them
- They can last longer with minimal care compared to the fake lashes with glue because you need to clean them everytime gently
- Cost-effective: Need not to buy again and again over time. One pack of magnetic lashes can be used up to 15 wears.
- This is a better option in case you have sensitive skin or allergies to the glue
- Application is easy: Though there is learning curved involved in it but unlike fake lashes, the mess is low in removing the glue and cleaning etc
From where can you get them
- ENN Naturale Magnetic Eyelashes: Very lightweight and gives a very simple and natural look with a decent amount of fullness
- Ardell Magnetic Lashes Accents 001: Serve as accents for natural lashes rather than a full strip
- Ardell Magnetic Liner And Lash 110: Preferred for a full look
- Ardell Magnetic Double Demi Wispies: For much more dramatic, fluttery and full look
What does the celebrity say:
“Once you get the hang of it, they are easier to apply than false lashes, but it does have a learning curve. You have to make sure you get them right on the lashline. Take your time, sit at a mirror and practice.” – Jamie Greenberg (Celebrity make-up artist )
“They find themselves on your lash line, making for a perfect application every time and can be reworn. There’s a mess, and they save time and money.” She recommends practising every day before a big event, so you’re not rushed the day of. – Ashlee Glazer (Celebrity make-up artist and global artistic director )
Do let me know in comments or here if you like the article or not