Do you get overwhelmed by the number of options in beauty products out there right now? It can be tough to figure out precisely what you need in your make-up kit. So today I am going to tell you the must-have items if you are a make-up beginner. These are very easy to use and are pro favourites too.
The must have beauty products that can give you the complete make-up look:
- Primer, Compact, foundation: This beauty product is one the number one to give you a perfect canvas for your make-up.A perfect product if you don’t want to spend individually on each of the primer, compact and foundation. It has the benefit of all three packed in one and honestly, I love the way it gives coverage to your skin.
- BB / CC/ DD Cream: You can have any one of these. Before you decide on, you should know the difference between all of these three types of beauty products. So basically a BB is used to fix blemishes. Some people call it blemish balm/beauty balm. CC in CC cream stands for colour correction, and the products are meant to address issues like redness and now finally the DD cream – dynamic do-all cream. You can think of it as an hybride of BB-C cream.
- Eye palette: It is like a double – triple agent in the beauty products list. With a right palette, you can use it as a brow filler, blush, highlighter, contour and off course for what it is meant for.
- Mascara: This is one of my favourite beauty product. It is an all in one mascara that gives volume, length, definition, lift and intense colour. It has dual wands, a thin wand if you want natural definition and a thicker one for a more dramatic definition
- Kajal: A must for any girl. Use it for both liner and kajal. You can have any of the ones mentioned below.
- Lipstick: Your make-up is incomplete without lipstick. I would suggest you have at least two shades, one nude and one darker shade (like Red) depends on your taste and skin tone. My suggestions
Additional beauty products
- Primer, Compact and Foundation: If you want to have each one of them separately then I will suggest you go with these. They are an all-time favourite. The price is a little bit high but if you can manage then go for it.
- Primer: Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer
- Compact: Maybelline New York Fit Me Compact
- Foundation: This is an alternative to your BB/CC/DD cream. Again it all depends on your budget:Maybelline-new-york-fit-me-matte-poreless-foundation
- Concealer and Contour: You can use the LA girl HD pro conceal as both concealer and for contour. You can choose one shade darker for the contour: LA Girl HD Pro Conceal
- Highlighter: Bharat & Dorris Cheek Highlighter
So these are some of the beauty products I feel anyone who is looking for a complete make-up should have. Do let me know if you like this article in the comments or here. Waiting for your feedback. Happy reading 🙂